Michigans #1 Solution For Water Damage Restoration
Why 800 New Look?
- Work With All Insurance Carriers
- Water Damage Mitigation
- Cleanup, Dry out & Repair
- Over 2 Decades Of Experience
- BBB A+ Certified
Michigans #1 Solution For Hail Storm Repair
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- 5 Minute Phone Quote
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Background Checked Technicians
- Convenient Appointments
Here you can create the content that will be used within the module.
800 New Look offers emergency restoration services for Flood and Fire Damage.
Water Damage is one of the most devastating events to occur in a home or office. Our certified water mitigation specialist will assess the damage quickly and get to work right away. When your home or office floods it is imperative to get the cleanup process started right away. Standing water causes more damage the longer it sits.
Great Lakes Area Water Damage Experts
Farmington Hills, MI
When your home is being threatened by water damage from flooding or leaks, 800 New Look professionals have the expertise to prevent or mitigate the devastating effects water damage can have on your property.
Water Removal Equipment
Moisture meters, digital hygrometers and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation in your homes walls,floors and ceilings. We want to make sure to find any unwanted moisture in your home as to avoid the growth of Mold. Infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
Contact Us Today!
800 New Look was very professional and thorough. They did what they said they would do in a timely manner. We are very happy with the workmanship and the people that we dealt with from their company.
– Iroquois Blvd Clarkston, MI
800 New Look did a great job. Brian our estimator was excellent. We could not be happier with the way things went.
-Ledich St., Lake Orion,MI
Water Damage Restoration Experts
We Are Equipped For Any Size Water Damage Project
We use a process called Applied Structural Drying. Our goal is to leave your home in tact and extract the moisture without the need of demolition. We will use our high efficiency truck mounted and portable extraction units to perform efficient water removal. Fine water extraction tools will be used to remove all standing water and hard to reach water.
Water Damage ?
Trained Restoration Experts Are Standing By To Assist You
CALL (248) 306-9225 for more information.
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, & Anti-Microbial Treatments
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.
Hi-Tech Drying Equipment
- Drying equipment helps prevent property water damage like swelling and warping of floors, walls and furniture.
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers minimize secondary water damage.
- High-speed air movers create airflow across walls, carpets, pads and furniture, evaporating moisture.
- Some situations call for special drying techniques that require state of the art equipment and training. Our staff will assess the situation and use all measure to obtain an acceptable level dryness in your home.
- We will provide you with a certificate stating that the property was dried properly. This certificate will become important in the future for proof of drying process.